Fact.MR has published a new research report on global greek yogurt market sizes, upcoming industry trends and growth opportunity through 2017-2022 to its online database that tries to unveil the various scenarios prevailing in the global greek yogurt market size. This assessment delivers a smart compilation of primary and secondary data which provides a clear insight about the future plans expected to impact the greek yogurt market. This study comprises of prominent data which makes it a beneficial source for investors, analysts and industry experts to acquire necessary knowledge associated to the fundamental market trends, opportunities and growth drivers.
Request For Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=269
Greek Yogurt Market – Key Insights
- Global Greek yogurt market grew at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2012-2016 period; significant growth of the market can be attributed to robust adoption of Greek yogurt in a variety of health drinks and bakery products.
- In 2018, the global Greek yogurt market surpassed a value of US$ 5.6 billion, and is projected to record a Y-o-Y growth of 7.4% in 2019.
- North America is likely to retain its leading position in the Greek yogurt market, representing a relatively large percentage of the revenue share. Increasing cases of obesity and overweight along with proliferation of health-conscious population are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of North America Greek yogurt market.
- North America is also expected to be the most attractive region for Greek yogurt industry, growing at a robust CAGR of 8.1% during 2017-2022.
Greek Yogurt Market – Competitive Landscape
- In February 2019, Danone North America announced to expand its largest production facility in DuBois, Pennsylvania to increase the production of plant-based foods, including yogurt, to meet the growing consumer demand.
- In January 2019, General Mills’ Fiber One launched ‘Fiber One Strawberries’ and ‘Vanilla Clusters’ to expand its cereal portfolio. The new variety aims to delight consumer looking for new fiber-rich option in the cereal section that will help improve their fiber intake.
- In August 2018, Chobani, a leading player in the Greek yogurt market, released a new Savor line of products as alternatives to traditional condiments and sour cream which can be directly squeezed onto any dish. The new line of products includes two different varieties: one made with low-fat milk and the other with whole milk.
Other leading players in the Greek yogurt market include FAGE USA Dairy Industry, Wallaby Yogurt Company, Inc., The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Cabot, Vivartia Holding S.A, Trader Joe’s, and Nestle SA. Fact.MR report offers all-inclusive insights into the competitive scenario of the Greek yogurt market, request a summary of the report.
Spoonable Greek Yogurt to Remain the Most Preferred Product
Compared to drinkable Greek yogurt, the spoonable variants are likely to emerge as a highly preferred product in the global market of Greek yogurt, bringing more than US$ 4 billion in 2018. The segment accounts for nearly three-fourth share of the global Greek yogurt market, and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years.
On the basis of package type, Greek yogurt available in cups and tubs is envisaged to gain high traction, securing more than two-third revenue share in Greek yogurt market in 2017. Meanwhile, bottled Greek yogurt is also foreseen to witness robust sales during 2017-2022.
While modern trade continues to remain a lucrative sales channel for Greek yogurt market, specialty stores and convenience stores are anticipated to experience significant growth during the forecast period.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=269
The recent report published by Fact.MR on Greek yogurt market is a result of an exhaustive and detailed research methodology. The reliable and comprehensive insights into global Greek yogurt market are obtained through a two-step research process involving primary as well as secondary resources. The secondary research was carried out by studying paid resources, trade journals, and other associated publications relevant to Greek yogurt market. The primary research, on the other hand, involved interviewing industry experts. Along with a historical analysis, results from these processes were triangulated to determine the accurate and exhaustive forecast data of global Greek yogurt market for the 2017-2022 period.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
I am self-belief person. I act & believe on Delivering Perfect Work Done. Real Hard Worker. Like to learn new things ( Knowledge Thirsty )